Paradigm’s football management division provides unparalleled individual attention to our clients on and off the field. Paradigm establishes every client’s brand identity and maximizes earning potential before, during and after their professional career.
Paradigm consists of attorneys and MBAs with over a combined 25 years of corporate and NFL contractual experience. Paradigm commits extensive hours of research and detailed preparation into each negotiation that is conducted on behalf of clients. We will work endlessly to ensure our client’s contract reflects your ability and value to your organization.
No agent works miracles. It is the persistence and hard work of every player that allows them to succeed in their profession. There are, however, very important strategic measures that Paradigm provides clients before, during, and after their football career.
- Player Performance Evaluations from Established Network of Executives and Team Personnel
- Combine/Pro Day Preparation
- Mental Conditioning and Sports Psychology
- Interview and Wonderlic Preparation
- Media Coaching and Training
- Post Career Planning and Development
Paradigm focuses on the establishment of personal relationships with our clients. This allows us to provide a quality lifestyle services specifically based on individual requirements. Our football division provides transparent and consistent service in all areas of their life:
- Relocation Assistance via The Dingman Group
- Legal Counseling from in house general counsel
- Financial Management services via trusted external advisors
Paradigm provides an integrated marketing plan, developed exclusively for each client. Our team of marketing professionals analyze the personality, the position and performance of our clients to maximize ancillary income. We aggressively pursue marketing opportunities for each clients through:
- Brand Building and Management
- Public Relations
- Local and national media campaigns
- Social Media Activation
- Speaking Appearances